The Journey of an Artist and her quest for greatness with a toy Dinosaur.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dinosaur VS Theme Park Caricaturists

On our adventures we constantly passed caricaturists at work.  The boys (and I myself) were always tempted, esp the Lego head themed ones.  But then I would always think "Why pay that much for something I can do myself".  I have a different style to my caricatures, but they get the job done.  I still owe my boys a lego head caricature of them. 
  So here is Dino, as a caricaturist (or at least I) would see him....


1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious!
    You know, I would LOVE to have a caricature of my my kids done to hang in their rooms. That would be so fun. Maybe the next time you come down? Let me know if you'd be willing and how much you'd charge.

    ReplyDelete